ABC Crane 120-9.0. The Star, not only behind the Goal Posts! HDV, HD, Film. High weight capacity of 25kg (55.11 lb).
With a specially engineered square tube construction the crane is extremely stable and easy to assemble. Modular-System Its extendable system allows you to select lengths from 4,5 m [14.8 ft] to 9 m [29.4 ft]. Transport dimensions with a length of 1,80 m [6 ft] are very compact. The ABC-Light Cranes are easy to transport, uncomplicated, within minutes ready to use and enable fantastic shooting wherever you are.
The Crane 120 rounds up the spectrum of the light cranes. It essentially differs by its expandability on up to 29.4 ft / [8,95 m] arm length. With a specially engineered square tube
construction the crane is extremely stable and easy to assemble.
The crane is designed to easily support an ABC Remote-Head (optionally available) with a professional camera mounted on it permitting extremely smooth shots in studio or in the open.
- For 10 years now, ABC Products cranes are used for broadcasting the football worldcup and are thus well established pieces of equipment of the World and European Championships.
- High weight capacity of 25kg (55.11 lb) Light construction with square profiles 12 x 12 cm (4.72 inch), provides extreme rigidity!
- Additionally, crane segments are bolted together for an optimum resistance to torsion!
- Circular spaces in the segments provide for weight reduction High weight addition of 25 kg (55.11 lbs) in version 9m (29.52 ft)
- Optimized Crane-head geometry centers the Remote Head in crane axis! Short assembling times! (complete assembly in a approx. 20 minutes!) 4 different assembly lengths incl. strengthened rig sets Universal deployable for high flexibility
- Deployment with strengthened “Bull Tripod or Dolly CD5/CD6”
For lightweight cameras I normally use an ABC crane with 2 axis remote head, easier and more short time setup, better handling for different sets configuration. I can bring with me an Sony FS5 camera with external Atomos recorder or Sony FS7. Normally the crane crew is handled by 2 people.
• Extremely light and stable square section
• Packed length only 1,80 m (5.91 ft)
• Set-up in less than 20 minutes
• A perfect allrounde
Official website see...
Crane 120 Instruction Manual see...